Cancer Trials Australia (CTA) is a member-based, not-for-profit organisation whose vision is to be an international leader in clinical trials, playing a pivotal role in developing new therapies and the advancement of patient care.
Our mission is to be the clinical partner of choice, for members, industry, research organisations and patients, to provide excellence in clinical trials thereby contributing to Australia’s developing knowledge and innovation economy.
This will be achieved by:
- Creating a quality clinical trial framework that delivers competitive advantage to members and sponsors;
- Attracting and advocating for clinical trials to be hosted in Australia, specifically within member organisations;
- Ensuring that every trial has the potential to improve patient care and to build clinical knowledge;
- Striving to ensure every clinical trial is conducted to the highest ethical and clinical standard; and
- Advancing the acquisition and sharing of knowledge in clinical trial management, design and implementation across the member network.
CTA is an equal opportunity employer and provides the additional benefits of 5 weeks annual leave per annum, access to attractive salary packaging arrangements, a free and confidential Employee Assistance Program, and a friendly and supportive work environment. Several of our staff are located at member sites.
Our job vacancies are advertised on Seek, as required, from time to time. To search for an existing vacancy, please click on the following link http://www.seek.com.au or refer below for current vacancies.
For additional information about working at CTA, please contact us at [email protected]