• Peninsula Health is the only public healthcare facility on the Mornington Peninsula with acute services provided at Frankston
and Rosebud Hospitals.
• Local Oncology Service reviewing approximately 8,000 new medical oncology / haematology patients every year.
• Servicing a catchment area of approximately 300,000 people from Mornington Peninsula Region with a continual seasonal
influx of additional visitors of up to 100,000 every summer.
• Trial phase capabilities – Phase I, II, III, IV
• Lead and Participating Site capacity
• Participated in over 50 medical oncology and haematology clinical trials and recruited over 500 patients
• 50 years combined Investigator experience
• Over 50 years combined Study Coordinator experience in haematology and oncology clinical trials
• Research Team includes 14 Investigators, 1 Research Manager, 6 Study Coordinators, 1 Administrator and 1 Clinical Trials Pharmacist
• The clinical trials portfolio aims to support the most common cancer streams and is a mixture of pharmaceutical, collaborative group and investigator initiated clinical trials
• Tumour Streams include: Breast, Lung, Colorectal, Upper GI, Prostate, Urology, Gynaecological, Skin, Melanoma and various Registry Studies